Profile Shut-Off Dampers KAK
These dampers are used as a shut-off device within channels and technical shafts in order to separate ventilation zones. Their design offers a large free space for air flow and therefore enables a flow rate with minimized pressure loss.
- Temperature range: 250°C
- Pressure-resistant: up to 4.000Pa
- Material: galvanized steel and stainless steel
- Dimensions: up to 7m radius
- Exact execution according to tunnel profile
- Minimize of load to supporting surface via suspension within the tunnel profile