Exhaust Dampers for Road Tunnels TRD
In case of fire, arising flue gas is exhausted through these dampers into the tunnel’s sub ceiling and released outside the tunnel via discharge shafts. Priority is on keeping smoke from entering the emergency exits within the road area of the tunnel.
SIROCCO dampers are characterized by a maximum operational capability while withstanding high temperatures. Through their high-quality design they are made to last for a long life.
- Temperature range: 250°C/2h, 400°C/2h, 600°C/2h, 750°C/1h
- Pressure-resistant up to 10.000Pa
- Leakage rate: 0,1m³/m²/s at 4.000Pa
- Material: Frame and blades made out of stainless steel
- Dimensions: up to 10x10m
- Streamlined assembly for sub ceilings
- Adjustable blades
- Thermal casing of actuators