Single Vane Dampers SVD
These dampers are used within round ducts or directly on fans in order to shut-off or regulate air flow. When used in air ducts of metro stations, this damper can be designed with more than one blade. The robust design also covers lots of applications within mining.
- Temperature range: 400°C to 1.000 °C
- Pressure-resistant: up to 10.000Pa
- Leakage rate: up to 99,99%
- Material: galvanized steel and stainless steel, Hardox
- Dimensions: up to 4m diameter quick acting damper with magnetic release