Fan Control Dampers DDC
These dampers are used as control and shut-off devices on radial fans. They are directly mounted to the suction boxes of fan casing. A version of synchronously working damper for double-flow fan is available. Design and dimensions are based on the technical usage as well as the fans design, with an individual adjustment is standard.
- Temperature range: up to 400°C
- Pressure-resistant: up to 40.000Pa
- Material: standard steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel
- Frame and blades in various materials
- Dimensions: up to 5x5m
- Only one actuator necessary for large or divided dampers