Damper for Mining DFM
Very robust and reliable components are necessary when it comes to ensuring fresh air supply and ventilation within mines. Dampers for Mining DFM are constructed to function as shut-off devices for open cast and underground mining, with their chosen materials and actuators being adjusted according various working and environment conditions. Furthermore, the usage within Ex-protected areas is covered as well with this damper concept.
- Temperature range: from -60°C to 400°C
- Pressure-resistant: up to 15.000Pa
- Material: standard steel, galvanized steel and stainless steel
- Frame and blades in various materials
- Dimensions: up to 10x10m
- ATEX: Approval of actuator and damper