Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers
Those are used as coolers and pre-heaters in industrial processes resp. in power plants for media such as steam, water and oil as well as for heating up gases. The technical and thermodynamic calculation is done according to the specific task. This adds up to the various tube dimensions and the usage of suitable material.
- Temperature range: up to 650°C
- Standard pressure up to 25 bar, special solutions up to 50 bar
- Dimensioning and connectors according to customer requirements
- Up to 6m length possible
- Materials: steel, stainless steel, copper and alloys
- Approval according to DNV GL, LRS, BV, ABS, KR, PED and ASME VIII possible