The majority of SIROCCOs products are manufactured within our own plant based in the city of Zabrze, South Poland.
From its founding in 2001, SIROCCO Polska has evolved from a workshop to a high-quality steel construction and welding facility. Today a hall area of more than 4.000 m² houses the welding of rotors and industrial fan casings as well as the manufacturing of dampers in serial and single piece production. Within these operations, all common steel and stainless steel grades as well as high-strength alloyed steel and aluminum are processible. All of the production is equipped with state-of-the-art machines, a rotor balancing test station and a pressure test bench for ventilation dampers.
Each employed welder holds all necessary exams and proofs of suitability for all required welding procedures.
The plant is certified as followed:
- Quality Management according to ISO 9001:2015
- Welding certificate according to EN ISO 3834-2
- Welding certificate according to EN 15085-2 CL2
- Welding certificate according to EN 1090-1
SIROCCO is constantly working on enhancing its products due to changing technologies and client demands. In doing so, a team of experienced engineers and constructors use only the most advanced design and calculation tools to always achieve state-of-the-art solutions.
- 3D-CAD-system for computer aided modeling and derivation of manufacturing drawings
- Software for strength calculation according to Finite-Elements
- Programme for permanent strength calculation
- Software for CFD simulation